Tuesday 11 October 2011

A few in-progress cabinetry photos

My fiance and I are out of town this week, so we're trying to coordinate work remotely.  One of the cabinet-makers sent me some in-progress images of the panel they're building to cover the tub skirt in the guest bathroom.  It needs to have an access panel in case the inner workings of the airjet tub ever need to be repaired.  Here was what it looked like yesterday:



It's going to be painted the same white as the trim in the rest of the room.

He also sent a couple of photos of the medicine cabinet that's going in to the master bathroom:



The old joist wood still needs staining.  I'm trying to decide what to do with the interior of the cabinet.  Paint it white to match the rest of the room's trim?  I love that the glass shelves are adjustable.  If all goes according to plan, both of these items (and several others) are going to be installed tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment