Friday 19 August 2011

The gas lantern is up

The gas lantern was installed over the front door yesterday and it looks even better than I'd hoped.  (I was so excited about it last night, I actually had a hard time falling asleep!)  The light is very dramatic in real life, especially because the flame is so large.  Maybe it's adjustable?







In other exterior lighting news, our electrician also recently installed three other exterior lanterns from Bevolo: two on the exterior of the balcony and one by Unit 2's side door.  






I love the ones on the balcony and like the one by the side door.  Surprisingly, one of the things I like best about the ones on the balcony is that they project relatively little off the face of the building, which means they don't take up much space on our already skinny balcony.  A lucky break because that was a factor I hadn't even considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment